The Blue Action Fund invites NGOs to propose projects that:
- Enhance management of marine protected areas (MPAs) or establish new MPAs;
- Support sustainable livelihoods in coastal communities dependent on MPAs;
- Are situated in the West Indian Ocean;
- Ask for a contribution of EUR 1-3 million;
- Can be completed within 3-5 years.
Currently, Blue Action Fund expects to fund 4-6 grants, worth up to EUR 12 million.
Detailed information on both general project requirements and the application process can be found at: https://www.blueactionfund.org/call-for-proposals-02/